- Sónar 2009 | 26.10.2009 | HyperSounds :: Contemporary Sounds
- Sónar 2009 | 27.07.2009 | SonarRadio & Scanner FM present the most dancefloor-oriented DJs and live sets from Sonar 2009
- Sónar 2009 | 01.07.2009 | Final assessment 2009: Thanks to everyone
- Sónar 2009 | 17.06.2009 | Sonar 2009 on the waves and on the net
- Sónar 2009 | 16.06.2009 | Orbital: Paul Hartnoll talks about their new show
- Sónar 2009 | 15.06.2009 | A French full house for Friday night
- Sónar 2009 | 15.06.2009 | "Sonar 2009: territori polar", a personal look at the 16th festival
- Sónar 2009 | 14.06.2009 | Animal Collective - unlimited risk
- Sónar 2009 | 10.06.2009 | All eyes on Joker
- Sónar 2009 | 09.06.2009 | Richie Hawtin, audiovisual experience at Sonar 2009
- previous .. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. next
Tune in to SonarRadio! The Thursday evening SonarSessions slot starting on 23rd July and running until mid September offers the best live moments from Sonar festival's most recent edition.
On the 30th July you can tune into the electronic resourses of Filastine, followed by the provocative sound and sick bass of Brodinski on 6th August, the post minimal rural ambient twists of Canadian Ben Frost, the undoubtedly African in rythym and texture, yet obviously western electronic punk tied that is Konono nº1, one of the most memorable live acts at Sonar 2009.
Among the closing summer sessions are those of James Pants with his eclectic mix of eighties soul, electro boogie, rap, new wave... and finally Erol Alkan who presenting his Disco 3000 project, needs no introduction.
SonarSessions "Live at Sónar 2009"
30th July Filastine (Post World Industries/US)
6th August Brodinski (Turbo/FR)
13th August Ben Frost (Bedroom Community/IS)
20th August Konono nº1 (Crammed Discs/CG)
27th August James Pants (Stones Throw/US)
3rd September Erol Alkan presents Disco 3000 (UK)
SonarRadio accompanies you through the summer holidays, keeping you in touch with what’s ‘sizzling’ in electronic music.